Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Monday Madness

I found this on Stacy's blog, that I found from Debi's blog LOL!

MONDAY MADNESS

1. Do you do your own laundry or do you send it out? Ha! I always do it myself!
2. Do you laundry at your home or a laundromat? At home. When I was a younger we always went to a laundromat. I'm so glad those days are over!
3. Are there certain articles of clothing that you need to have dry-cleaned on a regular basis? Not on a regular basis. I do have some dry clean only clothes sitting in the trunk of my car that I need to drop off.
4. How often do you do laundry? Is there a certain day of the week that you consider "laundry day?" I usually do it on the weekend. I like to start the school week with my clothes all cleaned. Sometimes I do it when the urge strikes.
5. Do you iron your clothes as you pull them out of the dryer or do you wait until just before you wear the clothing to iron? I try to pull them out to avoid ironing. I do like my clothes without wrinkles!
6. Do you hang your clothes outside to dry or do you dry them in a dryer? I use the dryer. We took the clothesline down a few years ago when we did some work in the yard and it never went back up.
7. Do you own things that need to be hand-washed or do you try to avoid buying things that you can't wash in the washing machine? I have some socks that I knitted that need to be hand washed. That's about it.

take care,
Dawn

3 comments:

Debi said...

Does anyone really send their laundry out? Now that would be nice, huh?

Vintage Papers said...

I can't imagine sending my laundry out - it just wouldn't be right...LOL!

Nat said...

You've knitted your own socks? That's wonderful! Welcome to Monday Madness, Dawn, and I enjoyed reading your answers. Hope to see you back at MM soon. Have a great weekend. ~Otto (aka Natalie)