Monday, September 03, 2007

It wasn't meant to be

I had a dishwasher given to me at the beginning of the summer. Yes, I'm one of those people who do not have a dishwasher. I asked a friend of the family to come put an electrical outlet in so I could start the process of installing the dishwasher. He stopped by this morning to get started. He and Rich measured and it sadly will not fit! I was so hoping to have a dishwasher this year. The washer itself was not in the best condition so I sent it off with the dump fee to find its new home!


Now, I need to decide if I want to go look for one that will fit (even with all the carpentry work that Rich will have to do) or just go without. Or....win the lottery and remodel my entire kitchen!!! So my dear friends when you have your dishwasher running, picture me washing mine by hand!

take care,
Dawn

3 comments:

Debi said...

Hmmmm...I think you should go the "win the lottery and remodel my entire kitchen" route.

But I'll be sure to think of you in the meantime...as I, too, wash my dishes by hand. (No dishwasher here either.)

Anonymous said...

Go shopping to see if they make one to fit.

And, I promise that if I win the lottery I will help you with your kitchen.

ingrid said...

you could always bring your dishes to my house - I'll put them in my dishwasher for you!

Sorry that it didn't fit. I'd keep looking - you're bound to find one. It's well worth the money.