Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Fa la la la la


Tim's 3rd grade concert was tonight. I hung around school until it was time for the performance. It really didn't seem wise to drive home just to turn around an hour later to go back to school. All in all I was at school for 12 hours today. The upside is that I did get some work done :)
The concert was just wonderful. One of the songs that they sang was Don Gato. I remember learning that song in elementary school a LONG time ago. It's always been one of my favorites :) It was all I could do not to run up to the stage to start singing with them. Those of you who know me know how hard it was to control myself LOL!
One little boy sang a solo part in the Beatles song Blackbird. He sang so beautifully it brought tears to my eyes. I was so proud of him. (I had him in kindergarten and just love him!).
After the concert we got pizza so there was no cooking for me. I still have two days of school to get through and then I can enjoy my vacation. The time can't go fast enough for me.
take care,
Dawn

1 comment:

~**Dawn**~ said...

OMGosh. Don Gato. That was one of my favorite songs when I was a kid & I used to crack my grandparents up when I would sing it! LOL!