Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Three days and counting!

Britt is scheduled for her c-section on Friday morning. She is so big :) :) :) :) Today I took her to Trader Joe's to pick out some things that she likes to have in the freezer so when she gets home she won't have to worry about cooking. Last night I made to dishes of macaroni and cheese to freeze. I have to make a pot of spaghetti sauce so I can make some stuffed shells for her this week. I want to get a couple more dishes made this weekend.

I'm taking Friday off from school to watch Mackenzie for the big day. I hope she is ready to be a big sister :)take care,
Dawn

2 comments:

Debi said...

Oh Dawn...you are just the best Mommy! Hope sweet of you to make all these meals for her...I'm sure she'll really appreciate that! You must be so freakin' excited, huh?

Oh my gosh, has Mackenzie grown! But still as adorable as ever!

~**Dawn**~ said...

Happy new baby tomorrow!