Tuesday, March 04, 2008

This is a very excited household!!!

Today Timmy (he prefers me to call him Tim, but I can't bring myself to do it yet!) turns 9 1/2. Just a mere 6 months until the double digits. The anticipation is just about more than he can handle!!! All day long he said this was the best day ever!!!

After school we stopped at a store to pick out a half birthday gift. He got more Star Wars toys. The boy is addicted to Star Wars.

As is tradition, we took him out to dinner. This year he picked Kreme N Kone. I also picked up a take out order to bring to Britt and family. I am trying to make things easier for her by bringing her dinner. If you are ever on Cape Cod, this is a must for a burger or seafood.

Dinner was polished off with an ice cream cone!! Ah, to be 9 1/2 again!!!!

take care,
Dawn

2 comments:

Debi said...

What a great picture of Timmy! (Er...I mean Tim.) Sounds like you all had a wonderful time, especially the 1/2birthday boy!

Vintage Papers said...

adorable picture of "Tim" - it goes by so quickly - ten whoa!!! :)