Sunday, March 09, 2008

Ugh! I came home from school Thursday so sick! I ended up not going in on Friday. Yesterday I was better. Today is just about the same. Unfortunately, I can't go see Mackenzie or Jack. I was supposed to have Mackenzie for the day but I am still sick. I hope to get better soon. I miss them!

I am spending today trying to catch up on things I haven't been able to do this weekend. I've got a crock pot of Italian chicken cooking. I have spaghetti sauce in another crock pot to make lasagna today. The chicken is for Britt. I'm hoping to get two lasagne's out of my supplies so I can also give her one. I still have a cherry pie to make as well.

I took a picture of the hooded sweater I made Mackenzie. I made it off white so Jack could also wear it in a couple of years. I am making him a brown hooded sweater now. Britt asked me to put ears on the hood so it would look like a teddy bear.



Today I have to get some more work done on report cards. They go home on Friday. I wish I hadn't left everything in school!

take care,
Dawn

2 comments:

Debi said...

Oh Dawn, I'm so sorry you've been feeling so lousy! Hope you're back to 100% soon...I'm sure it's killing you not to see those gorgeous grandbabies of yours!

Gorgeous sweater!

~**Dawn**~ said...

Yuck. It's time for Spring up there so you can open some windows & air out all those germies. I hope you feel better!