Wednesday, March 24, 2010

American Idol season 9

I am typing this about 15 minutes before the show begins on Tuesday night.   I am tired and grumpy....my computer was acting up and causing me stress!  I am going to take a break, get in bed and watch Cape Cod's own Siobhan Magnus sing.  This season she and Crystal Bowersox are my two favorites. 

It's really exciting to have a local singer on American Idol.  I love her voice and just know that she will do well weather she wins American Idol or not.

Are you watching this season?

take care,
Dawn

3 comments:

Beverly said...

Those are my favorites, too. I was kind of annoyed with what Simon said o Siobhan last night. I thought she was awesome. And, I always think she is. She and Crystal blow me away every week.

I like Lee, too, but I want one of the girls to win this year.

I hope you are feeling better.

Jerri said...

I like Siobhan too, but there is something so wonderful about Crystal. I'm just couldn't pick between the two of them. Either way I think they both will have a great future.

Jerri

Cottage Rose said...

Hey Dawn; Nice to see a post,,, have missed you... I love to watch Am. I. never miss it.... I do like Crystal,,, she is my fave to win.. but I do like Siobhan too. they are about the only ones I really like... hmmmm wonder who will get kicked off. have a good night..

Hugs
Alaura