Friday, February 23, 2007

Booga! Booga!

Somehow that title reminds me of Animal House and the toga party LOL!


I meant to post this last week but never got around to it. I have been in a knitting mood lately and my friend Ingrid shared this Booga Bag pattern with me. I think everyone and their sister has been knitting these.

Here is my bag before felting.






and after felting....



I'm not sure what I'll use it for. I think I'd like to make a couple of others for friends :)

take care,
Dawn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dawn, this is gorgeous. What is "felting"? I see the difference, but how do you do that?

Great job. Thanks for sharing the picture.

Debi said...

WoW, Dawn! That is simply gorgeous! I LOVE IT! Great color choices...it is just the cutest!
I've actually been trying to teach myself to knit this past week. Getting a little better with the basics, but have a loooong way to go! Can't wait until I'm half as good as you are...if that day will ever come.
And by the way, have you finished your socks yet?