Sunday, July 02, 2006

I Vant to bite your neck!!


Is it just a boy thing? Yesterday we went out to dinner for our anniversary. I wanted to take a picture of Timmy before we left. He thought he would just sneak those teeth into the picture. He loves to put in the vampire teeth and pretend he is going to bite! I honestly think he believes that when these are in his mouth he becomes a vampire LOL!

It's not only vampires, he also believes sometimes that he is a super hero, a ninja, a hip hop dancer...you name it! I thought when I had a boy that dress up clothes would not be a staple in our house. WRONG! We have buckets of costumes. There's batman, spiderman, vampires, yu gi oh! If there isn't a costume to fit the need Timmy will improvise. I have the funniest picture of him in his underwear, his blue blanket pinned around his neck, snow boots and gloves on :)

Imagination is a wonderful thing to have. I keep marveling in his imagination knowing all too soon that these childhood fantasies will disappear!

So, my dear Tim, bite away if you must!

take care,
Dawn

1 comment:

Debi said...

Don't you just wish you could cast a magic spell or something to ensure they could keep those imaginations alive and kicking? Or maybe it's not that we lose our imaginations, as much as that we acquire this sense of embarrassment that makes us keep our imaginations in check.