Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween


Are you surprised that Timmy was a pirate? I think I heard somewhere that being a pirate was one of the top costumes for boys this year.
Timmy posed for a series of "dramatic poses" tonight. You'd think his mother had a camera in front of him all the time LOL!

Timmy is the only child in our neighborhood. We usually visit 10-12 houses and are done. One of our neighbors fills a plastic pumpkin for him every year. Sadly, I usually end up throwing that candy away because they smoke CONSTANTLY and the candy stinks! I still, however, appreciate their kindness.

Well, let's hope blogger is working since I couldn't post anything at all this past weekend.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!

take care,
Dawn

1 comment:

Debi said...

Wow...what an awesome costume! Did you make it, Dawn?