Monday, March 26, 2007

Monday Ramblings

I mentioned last time that I had jury duty last Monday. I also spent Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday home from school. When I went back on Friday several of the kids asked me how court was. (They knew I had jury duty). I told them that it was very boring. I sat at a chair in a small room from 8:00-3:15...longer than a school day. Then, one of the little girls raised her hand and asked "Did you get the job though?". They always make me smile :)



Last night I made a roasted chicken for dinner and it reminded me of a time years ago when I went to a friend's house for dinner. Her mother told me that they were making 1-2-3 chicken. I inquired about the name and the mother told me that her daughter (my friend) was a very picky eater (as was/am I). 1-2-3 chicken is the first three slices off the roast. You know the kind that doesn't have the brown/red coloring from being so close to the bone. I am still a fan of 1-2-3 chicken and always manage to get those pieces for myself LOL!



Today I went to the dentist to get my 9th(??) crown. Next week I go to get another one started. I have yet another after that! I am going to have such an expensive mouth! I keep telling my dentist that I want a plaque on the chair with my name engraved in it.

Take care,
Dawn

1 comment:

Debi said...

Did you get the job though? That is too, too cute!
Your dental experience is like my worst nightmare, Dawn! Good luck with the next one! And it sure sounds to me like you're worthy of a plaque!