Wednesday, June 20, 2007

How "Tweet"

Last Saturday I was out in the back yard with Tim and Mackenzie trying to finally weed my little garden. Several years earlier I had bought a bird house I saw at a craft fair. My only purpose for getting it was that it was cute :) While I was weeding I kept hearing swooshing by my head. When I finally stepped away I saw a bird flying back and forth. After it left I got a flashlight and looked into the bird house and saw at least two little babies. All day long the bird would fly to the bird house and bring worms! I don't even know what kind of bird it is. I'm awful that way! Tim and I have been watching the birds and they are still alive and, I hope, protected in the home they have.

take care,
Dawn



2 comments:

Debi said...

WoW, Dawn...did you take that photo? It's amazing!

And I'm soooooo glad to see you back!

Dawn said...

Yes, Debi I took the photo. I had my telephoto lens on the camera so I didn't have to get to close to the bird.

take care,
Dawn