Saturday, May 31, 2008

Congratulations to my niece Telia!!

My lovely niece, Telia graduated from high school today! I am so very proud of her. She has worked very hard and is a wonderful young lady. I am pleased beyond words for her. I hope the next step in her life brings her a bounty of happiness. She deserves it!!

It was so windy today at the graduation that things were blowing everywhere. All the kids were holding their mortarboards to their heads so they wouldn't blow away. At the very start it began to rain. (Luckily I brought my umbrella with me). They did cut down the speeches so the kids could get their diplomas before another rainfall came.
Congratulations Telia. I love you!
take care,
Dawn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Telia. Telia is such a pretty name.

Dawn you are such a good aunt. I hope you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Good Sunday morning to you Dawn. Isn't it wonderful to see your own niece graduate. Congratulations to her, she is so pretty. I love my nieces and nephews so much, and when they accomplish something, I am as proud of them as my own children.

Have a happy day, Jeanne

Debi said...

What a lovely girl! Congratulations Telia!