Monday, May 26, 2008

Oh, what a lovely smell!



My whining has paid off! I stopped at Britt's to bring her some things that I had and she gave me some lilacs to bring home. Oh, do they smell lovely. I'm almost thinking that I should just go to a nursery and buy a lilac bush to plant somewhere else in my yard. I suppose I should think about moving the ones that I have already since they do not seem to be productive where they are.

Speaking of productive, I feel like I should have gotten so much more done today than I did. I headed out this morning and bought a new router so I can use my laptop and had a devil of a time (my grandmother used to say that all the time!) getting it hooked up. I have NO idea how I did it, or what I even did, but it seems to be working. Keep your fingers crossed.

I overbought in the summer clothes department for Tim today. He's going to end up with more clothes that he will wear. I don't know why I do this all the time. It's got to be a personality disorder of some sort.

take care,
Dawn

1 comment:

marianne said...

couldn't you just roll around in their delightful smell? beautfiul photo!