Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Eno Board

This summer I found out that I was getting an Eno board for my classroom. It is very similar to a SmartBoard. The difference is that you use a stylus, can use magnets on the board and can use white board markers on it.

I have been very busy making lessons on it. It does use SmartBoard software. The kids love using it. I have made a few things inserting music that has made things so much easier. I just tap the board and the music plays. I don't need to insert a CD into the CD player and I don't have to change the CD's all the time. I brought some work home last night and I had trouble getting the music saved as the right file. After about two hours I finally figured it out! OY!

So my dear blogging friends, I didn't get a chance to visit! Hopefully I will be able to in the next couple of days. Please be patient with me :)

take care,
Dawn

2 comments:

Tracy said...

That is fun...wonderful how much you can do with it! Happy Days, Dawn :o) ((HUGS))

Beverly said...

Look at you being all smart again. Teaching aids certainly have come a long way since I was in school.

And, I love your new look. You're all decorated for Autumn.