Tuesday, February 07, 2006

A Fish Tale February 7, 2006


Last Friday, much to the dismay of Timmy, his pet Beta fish died. We had Philip for almost 2 ½ years. I knew it wouldn't be long before he left this world. Timmy couldn't bear his grief and asked me to bury him. While he and Rich went to pick up dinner I went out in the dark, in the rain and buried poor Philip in our garden. I did say a few words, per Timmy's request. On Saturday we took a trip to the local pet store and Timmy picked out a new fish. At first his name was going to be TAK (after one of his video games). Then, he thought about naming the fish Spongebob Squarepants. When he thought about having to write the name he changed his mind again.


We are please to introduce the world to Patrick the fish!!

Dawn :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Patrick! I know you've arrived at a great home :)