Monday, February 13, 2006

A Snow Day!


I felt like a stalker last night checking out all of the local TV stations school closing reports. Finally about 7:30 I got my official call. There was NO SCHOOL today. Actually it is very pretty out there. I went out this morning to take a few pictures. Rich and Timmy were shoveling the driveway. I think it won't be long before Timmy is able to really put the effort into helping. It is a "blue" job as my friend Ingrid calls it! I am very agreeable to that!!!



Timmy couldn't wait to get outside this morning. He got his coat, snowpants, gloves, boots and hat on. It reminded of the poor little boy in A Christmas Story! He grabbed a few toys and then the shovel. While Rich was clearing the driveway Timmy thought it a good idea to make a few snowballs to throw at dad!

3 comments:

ingrid said...

Dawn, your blog is great! I love the pictures of Timmy and your 'snow day' The 'extra' day off went by way too fast, didn't it? :(

Anonymous said...

Hi, Dawn. I hope you enjoyed your snow day. The pictures are wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Love your photos too. I sure wish I was visiting you and our boys were playing in the snow together. We have a chance of snow this week too. I'd love an extra day out of school as well. They would have a ball. I am going to enjoy coming to your blog too. LOVE it!

Diana