Saturday, May 06, 2006

National Scrapbook Day with an hour to spare!!!


Wow, talk about cutting it close!! Imagine a national scrapbooking day coming and going without doing a layout! I did get to clean my scraproom! I even pulled out some pictures, papers and stickers to work on a page but I couldn't do it. So I pulled up some kits and did a digital layout! The kit is from Shelle Puka and the overlay is from scrap artist. This is another picture of my granddaughter, Mackenzie. I'm tired and I'm off to bed...with my goal complete!

take care,
Dawn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome, Dawn. You're so good at this.

Debi said...

Dawn, this layout is absolutely gorgeous!!! It sure didn't take you long to become a pro at this digital scrapping!

Anonymous said...

Scrap what is that! I had school work and housework to do...maybe today! Ü

This is again another great page and just a cute cute photo of McKenzie.