Brittainy took me to my eye doctor's appointment on Tuesday and I came home with a prescription for bifocals. It's all down hill from here! (just kidding!). I have worn glasses for the last 35 years so I guess it's about time! I asked the doctor how hard it was to adjust to seeing with them and she told me since I only have one eye that needs to adjust to them it should take half the time! There's a positive spin on it. I'll let you know.
We had a one hour delay for school yesterday because of the icy roads so I tried to get myself to fall back to sleep for one more hour and it didn't work! I am a real early bird when it comes to going to school. I get there at 6:30 even though I don't need to be there until 8:15, but by the time the buses roll out I am ready to go home!!! On Monday the roads were very icy. I got up to head out to school and my deck was a sheet of ice! I needed to get some salt to melt my way to my car. Our driveway was a sheet of ice as well! I drove so slowly to school and about a half a mile before I got there I was driving down a windy street and my car spun around in a complete circle. Boy was that SCARY! Thank goodness there were no other cars on the road. About a minute after I turned myself around a big sander was coming towards me in the opposite direction. All I can think about is the angel watching over me on Monday morning. You can bet I was in no hurry to get to school early this morning.
Diane at A Picutre is Worth a 1,000 words tagged anyone who would like to join her in posting seven random things about themselves to play along. Here I go!
Seven Random Things about me:
1. I had a mad crush on David Cassidy when I was a child! I used to kiss his pictures from Tiger Beat magazine good night!! I would pretend he was singing "I think I love you" to me...and only me!
2. I bit my fingernails until I was in my late 20's.
3. I organize my DVD's alphabetically.
4. I used to pretend I had a brother, named David who lived across the street from us...why he lived across the street I don't know LOL!
5. I collect (hoard) lots of things! You just never know when you'll run out!
6. I like 8-10 hours of sleep each night and I usually only get about 7 if I'm lucky!
7. I have no desire to travel. I am very content right here at home.
Like Diane, I'm passing this on to anyone who read all the way to the end and is looking for blogging material! LOL