Saturday, January 20, 2007

A busy week



I've had a busy week and have been just too tired to post! On Wednesday I went to a VIP night at our local LSS. They had a lovely make and take and I made a Maya Road Tin and chipboard book. We received a great 12 x 12 clear plastic storage box with papers and supplies to complete the book. There were refreshments and a shopping discount. They also had a raffle. I am usually unlucky winning those but I got a phone call Thursday morning saying I had won a Colorbox Luxe Silk 8 x8 blue album. I will go pick it up on Tuesday when I go to the stamping club meeting. That will be a first for me. I have a TON of stamping supplies but very rarely use them. I've got to get out of that mode!

take care,

Dawn

1 comment:

Debi said...

Congrats on your win, Dawn! Looks like a beautiful little album! Sounds like you've been having a lot fun lately...Good for you!
Have a great week!