Thursday, January 04, 2007

Charmed

My friend Teresa has been a Charmed fan for a while and often talked about how much she liked the show. This summer during my vacation I started watching in and became hooked! I have since ordered season 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 on DVD. I just finished season 6 last week and feel like I am in withdrawal waiting for season 7 to be released. I've already pre-ordered and now have to wait for a month to get it.

Now to confess one of my odd character traits. I watch the show on TNT and my DVD viewing has coincided with the airings on TNT. They just started airing season 7 this week and while I'm video taping it off the tv (for back up emergency purposes LOL!) I don't want to watch that season until the DVD arrives. Since the release of season 8 (and final season) hasn't been set I'm at a loss!!! I don't know how long I can wait. I think I'll probably tape that and watch the videos. The show is so good that I know I will be putting season 1 back in the DVD and watching from the beginning again.

Yup, I'm hooked! :)

take care,
Dawn

1 comment:

Debi said...

You're not just hooked, hon...I think you may be obsessed! LOL
But since we seem to have so many other things in common, I think I might just have to check the show out myself.