Sunday, January 07, 2007

Tagged

I found this on Debi's blog. I thought this would be interesting since the closest book to me is one I got for Christmas.

Here are the rules/requirements:
1. Grab the book closest to you.
2. Open to page 123, go down to the fourth sentence.
3. Post the text of the following 3 sentences on your blog.
4. Name of the author and book.
5. Tag three people of your own.

"Would you mind putting some bread in the toaster?"
My dad left for work at exactly 7:35.
Once he was gone, I scanned the paper, uninterested in the news, at a loss as to what to do next.

The book is Dear John by Nicholas Sparks. I don't know when I am going to get around to reading it. Maybe I'll pick it up during February vacation.

Allow me to borrow this from Debi as well Anyone yet to be tagged with this one? Consider yourself now tagged.

take care,
Dawn

No comments: