My friend Diane tagged me to list 5 embarrassing songs that I enjoy. This is going to be a fun one. I love so many songs and I'm not embarrassed by any of them. If you ask any of my friends they will tell you that I am always singing!! I have a great memory for songs that I have heard over my life time.
Ok, here goes. The truth is I am not embarrassed by any of these songs. I am PROUD to say they are among my favorite memories. I've linked each to a YouTube video so you can take a walk down memory lane or even just listen to a song you might not know.
1. Who remembers My Ding A Ling by Chuck Berry? My sister and I thought it would be funny to always sing the verse as loudly as we could LOL!
2. Run Joey Run What can I say about this song! It's almost comical to think how much I loved this song.
3. Hello Mudda Hello Fadder Another song that makes me laugh even today.
4. One Tin Solider I loved the song. I remember going to the drive in to see this movie many many years ago.
5. Mr. Jaws Does anyone remember this? I thought they way they made these songs was so funny. I remember I had a friend who was a HUGE Elton John fan and I was (still am...be still my heart) a HUGE John Denver fan. We used to make our own versions of this type of song.
I hope you enjoyed my list.
I am now tagging. Ladies if you feel like playing along please do :)
I also am late in thanking Rhonda for passing on these awards to me!
I am also one that is not good at choosing who to pass an award onto. It's like children you love them all the same but differently. So my friends any of you that come to my blog I am sharing these awards with you.