Thursday, August 07, 2008

Pay it forward




I was visiting Rechelle's blog and saw that she was doing a pay it forward post. I decided to play along. The first thing that came to my mind after seeing her post was the movie Pay It Forward. I haven't seen the movie in several years but I remember the impact it had on me. It was a wonderful movie. I won't give anything away in case some of your might want to see it.


Rules of the game:
I am going to send something to the first three people who comment on this post. Then those three people promise to send something to the first three people who comment on their posts and so on, and so on, and (you get the picture).
The item must be something you've made, found, bought or were given AND it should be something that you would like to receive yourself.

If you want to join the fun....PLEASE leave a message on this post and then, you in turn will post about the giveaway on your blog.

Then you will send something to the first three individuals who sign up.
LET'S PLAY!

No comments: