Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I've been tagged :)

Marianne tagged me today.

Four jobs you've had in your life:

1. Chambermaid
2. McDonald's
3. Weaving doormats
4. Kindergarten teacher


Four movies you could watch over and over:

1. It's a Wonderful Life
2. It
3. Imitation of Life
4. Wizard of Oz

Four places you have lived:

1. California MD
2. Lexington Park MD
3. Cape Cod
4. Different towns on Cape Cod

Four TV shows you love to watch:

1. I Love Lucy
2. CSI
3. Criminal Minds
4. Law and Order

Four places you've been on vacation:

1. Hamburg Germany
2. Nova Scotia
3. Portland, Maine
4. Hillsboro, New Hampshire

Four websites I visit daily:

1. ScrapJazz
2. Two Peas in a Bucket
3. Sudoku
4. Friends Blogs

Four favorite foods:

1. beef
2. pasta
3. mexican
4. salad (as long as someone else makes it )

Four places I'd rather be right now:

1. on my first day of summer vacation
2. holding my granddaughter
3. tucking all my report cards COMPLETED in the envelopes ready to go home
4. in a spotless home!

can you tell I'm not big on traveling LOL!

Four friends who I have tagged:

1. Ingrid
2. Beverly
3. I don't know anyone else to ask!
4. ?????


take care,
Dawn

2 comments:

Debi said...

Good morning, Dawn!
I am so with you on the salad thing...love a good salad, hate to make one!
And your answer "in a spotless house"---wish I'd thought of that one myself!!!
About enchanted learning...no, I'm not a teacher. Just get stuff to do with the kiddos. My husband teaches at a community college. One of the classes he teaches is a science class for people in elementary education, and they actually do a bunch of the activities that they'll eventually be doing with their students. (Not sure if that sentence made any sense...hope you got the gist). Anyway, he actually uses stuff from enchanted learning in that class. It's really quite an awesome site, don't you think?
Do you enjoy teaching kindergarten? I would think it's got to be awfully fun and awfully hard at the same time. (My "medium kid", as he calls himself, is in kindergarten now. He's blessed with a wonderful, wonderful teacher.)

Anonymous said...

Okay, Dawn. I'll do it, but I am no good at these things.