Tuesday, March 21, 2006

My Girl!

We have a gentleman that comes to our school about every six weeks. He brings books and gifts from a company called Imagine Nation. I'm addicted to buying things from this man! Last week I bought a pig called "Percy the Singing Pig". Percy sings and dances to the song My Girl. Of course when I saw it I immediately thought of Mackenzie, no not because she is a pig but because she's My (new) Girl.

Take a peek at Percy!



If this doesn't work try this link. Percy The Singing Pig

take care,
Dawn

4 comments:

Debi said...

That is so dang cute!!! I would not have been able to resist him either! And thanks for sharing him...you provided a smile that I was in desparate need of!

Anonymous said...

Dawn, I just love your sense of humor.

And, I love how your coffee cups are included next to your posts.

Anonymous said...

Tooo cute. What else does he sell?
You not spoiling her are you LOL

Anonymous said...

Hi! Are you able to give me any info as to how to get/buy Percy the Singing Pig? I'm having so much trouble trying to find one. Thank you!