Thursday, June 12, 2008

Fishing


As I mentioned earlier this week, Tim has enjoyed going fishing with his father lately. They have gone at least once a day (twice last Sunday). Tim has told me that he has caught a sock, some branches, a clam and even the occasional fish! :)

Monday after Rich and Tim went to do an errand they returned with a new tackle box for Tim. I guess he has outgrown his old one. They are saving it for Mackenzie. What struck me when they returned home was the enthusiasm that Tim had as he loaded his new tackle box with his prized lures and such (I say and such because frankly I don't know what one puts in a tackle box!)




As he was fitting every thing into it's rightful slot it reminded me of doing the exact same thing when I got a new sewing box!

take care,
Dawn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honestly Dawn. That guy looks just like you. Are we sure Rich had anything to do with his creation? ;-)

You're right, I love getting new containers, too. It is so fun to fill them with all of your things.

Anonymous said...

What a perfect tackle box for a little boy. My boys fished with their dad even after they were grown.
It is a bonding thing that men an boys need. Now sewing, My mother taught me how to sew and I have that memory. My first dress was for my doll. I wonder what happened to that doll. smile.

Keep counting you are almost there.

Thanks for your sweet comments on my laundry post.

Love ya , Jeanne

marianne said...

my goodness, Dawn - I can't get over how much he's grown. he's looking like such a big boy now. and yes, he definitely looks like you!