Thursday, June 19, 2008

I am sooooooo tired


Yesterday was the longest day ever! I spent 14 hours at school. I wish I had had the strength for about 2 more. It was also the last full day of school.


Today is only a half day and while the kids get to leave early the teachers need to get their rooms packed up for the summer. I'm about 85% done. I'll get a little more done before the kids come to school. Durning our lunch break I'll drop Tim off at my mother's and then get back to school and try to finish by 2:30.


We are ending our year together with root beer floats. It's my tradition for the last day. It will be hard saying good bye but oh how I am looking forward to my summer vacation.


take care,

Dawn

5 comments:

Debi said...

Root beer floats! Oh man...won't you please reconsider, and let me come be in your class next year?!!

Good luck finishing up, Dawn! What do you plan on doing tomorrow on your first day off?

Anonymous said...

Hi, you sure named your blog appropriately. You are up before daybreak every day. I don't know where you get your energy. Enjoy today and the root beer floats. I just love those. Mmmmmm.

I have one question. Do you sleep later in the summer? I hope so.

Take care, Jeanne

Anonymous said...

Dawn, I am so happy for you. Just think, a whole summer.

But, I don't like root beer. May I just have the ice cream?

Unknown said...

Those look so good. What a creative teacher you are!

Britt said...

we cant wait for your vacation either. mmmmm....ice-cream