Saturday, April 08, 2006

Add me to the list....

I got this from Marianne who got it from Debi who got it from Dawn who got it from Jenny that lives in the house that Jack built. (Well not quite. I just got carried away with Jack...well, not that I got carried away with Jack, but you know what I mean!)


A - Accent: A bit of a Cape Cod accent with that "r" thing :)
B - Breakfast: Stoneyfield lowfat vanilla yogurt with fiber one and strawberries
C - Chore you hate: Washing the kitchen floor
D - Dad's name: Allen but always went by the nick name of Tex. He got the name as a child because he used to deliver newspapers on a horse (at least that's the story I was told!)
E- Essential everyday item: Computer without a doubt
F - Flavor ice cream: Real Strawberry
G - Gold or silver?: Gold
H - Hometown: Right here on the Cape
I- Insomnia: Not for a long time
J - Job title: Kindergarten teacher
K - Kids: 2: a 25 year old DD and a 7 year old DS....gotta add the six month old granddaughter!
L - Living arrangements: DH, DS and myself in a three bedroom ranch. Soon to add a fish to the mix.
M - Mom's birthplace: Right here on the Cape
N - Number of significant others: Only one DH :) but in my life I've had three relationships that I would consider significant.
O - Overnight hospital stays: 4 (2 baby related) (2 tonsil related)
P - Phobia: Fire, being over my head in the water
Q- Queer?: not sure what this is asking
R- Religious affiliation: protestant
S- Siblings: 2 sisters (I'm the oldest)
T - Time you wake up: 5:30 on a school day about 8:00 on the weekends
U-unnatural haircolors you've worn: Nothing unnatural...I only put my hair back to the color God intended it to be...why else would I have all of these freckles!
V - vegetable you refuse to eat: asparagus, lima beans, peas
W - worst habit: Hmmm, I have to think about that
X - x-rays you've had: back, teeth, shoulder, lungs
Y - yummy: There are so many! I love lemon anything :)
Z - zodiac sign: Aries

take care,
Dawn

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Dawn. That was fun. I have enjoyed reading these. Maybe I will give it a go.

Anonymous said...

What a fun way to get to know you.

Debi said...

Aries, huh? That must mean your birthday's coming, soon right?

~**Dawn**~ said...

LOL @ "that lives in the house that Jack built"!