Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter!


Happy Easter!!! It is double joyous around here. Not only did the Easter Bunny come last night but the tooth fairy made a visit as well. I wonder if the two ran into each other. It seems that when you loose a tooth on a holiday you get extra money. Hmmm, I wonder what I can work out with my dentist. With all the work I am having done he surely can give me the bits and pieces of my teeth that are left to see what kind of return I can get from the tooth fairy.

Timmy was up at 6:30 this morning enjoying the basket that was left behind. Right now he is outside blowing bubbles. Is it a tradition everywhere to get bubbles from the Easter Bunny?

Soon we will have some family over for dinner and an egg hunt. I also have to find time to clean up after that bunny who left bits of carrot all OVER our deck last night.

take care,
Dawn

2 comments:

~**Dawn**~ said...

nothing like celebrating Easter & Spring with a brand new bottle of bubbles!

Happy Easter Dawn! =)

Debi said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time!
And another wonderful photo!