Saturday, April 15, 2006

Do I tell him the truth?




Today is my birthday and my husband is feeling pretty proud of himself! Last night I as we were going to sleep I said, "Well, tomorrow I am going to be 29". The wise guy that he is replied, "just for the day right?". Then he felt a bit smug and announced that he knew I was actually going to be 43! I had to give in, he won. Yup I'm 43 (in his mind) 45 by the calendar. Who am I to argue? LOL!

I am looking forward to a trip to Outback Steakhouse tonight for dinner. I've never eaten there but I hear it's very good! Brittainy, Jay and Mackenzie just came by for a visit and they gave me an I LOVE LUCY watch. Brittainy also made me a pineapple upside down cake. It was warm, right out of the oven, and quite tasty!

I did an errand for a friend at the scrapbook store today and while I was there spent a little time and money on myself.

All in all the day is good!

take care,
Dawn

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you want to be 29, then you will be 29 to me.

~**Dawn**~ said...

Happy Birthday! =)

marianne said...

Happy, Happy Birthday!! Hope you had a great day! :)

Debi said...

Hello Dawn!
So bummed that I was absentee and missed your birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! (a few days late)
Hope it was a wonderful day!