Sunday, November 02, 2008

An Award

I'm sorry this took me so long to get to! I am falling way behind lately and having a tough time keeping up!






Marie Antoinette Award- a real person, a real award! Thank you to Judy of Vintage to Chic. Here are the Rules for the Award:


1. Please put the logo on your blog
2. Place a link to the person from whom you recieved the award
3. Nominate at least 7 or more blogs
4. Put the links of those blogs on your blog
5. Leave a message on their blogs to tell them.

1. Judi of Cranberry Blossom

2. Lorri of The View From My Door

3. Angie from Madam Zelda's Prestent, Past and Future

4. Alaura of Cottage Rose

5. Nola of Alamo North

6. Rhonda of Scotterblu's Whimsy

7. Kim of Kim's Treasures

I hope you all enjoy the award.

take care,
Dawn

7 comments:

Darlene said...

Congratulations on your award!!

Lorrie said...

Thanks so much Dawn! You are so sweet to give me this award--I'm honored. You've been such a good blogger friend!

Nola said...

Dawn thanks for the award! I will copy it over and get started on passing it along tomorrow.

Debi said...

Congratulations, Dawn! Much deserved award...you are truly one of my favorite real people in the whole bloggy world!

Anonymous said...

You are award-deserving, my friend. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Thank you SOOOO much for the special award. I will be taking it to my site soon.
Thank you...*s*.
Judi

Madam Zelda E said...

How swweet of you to think of me. Thank you so much!
Your caps are so neat, I wish I could knit.
Hope you get all of them made before Christmas!
Angie