Wednesday, December 17, 2008

And the answers are.....


Did you play the game yesterday? The answers to the song titles are right here. How many did you get right?


1. Noel (NO L)

2. (Walking in a) Winter Wonderland

3. Santa Clause is Coming to Town

4. Joy to the World

5. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer

6. O Come All Ye Faithful

7. (I'm Dreaming of a )White Christmas

8. O Christmas Tree

9. What Child is This

10. We (wee) Three Kings

11. Deck the Halls

12. Little Drummer Boy

13. O Holy Night

14. Jingle Bells

15. Away in a Manger

16. The Twelve Days of Christmas

17. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus

18. All I want for Christmas is my Two Front teeth

19. Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire

20. It Came Upon a Midnight Clear

21. Let it Snow, (Let it Snow, Let it Snow)

22. Silent Night

23. O Little Town of Bethlehem

24. Silver Bells


take care,
Dawn

10 comments:

Darlene said...

That was fun Dawn. I wasn't getting many of those!

SmilingSally said...

That was a fun exercise, Dawn. I'll share these answers with Johnny when he gets home from his golf game. (It's Wednesday, and that's the day for golf!)

Let it snow baffles me; since when is snow pastel colored?

Anonymous said...

Your card is in the mail.

I'm going to have to talk to Sally. She should know that snow comes in pink. We'll let her slide because it doesn't snow where she lives. ;-)

Nola said...

Numbers 6 & 11 had me stuck. I loved the scales (a weigh) in a manger! How cute!

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

I literally did laugh out loud when I read your comment on my post about your sister getting one of your old dolls for Christmas! I guess then it wasn't too funny to her! LOL! This was a neat game to play with the carols. I may try this game for a Christmas party Friday night! I bet it would be fun to hear everyone try to decifer the answers! :) ~hugs, Rhonda

Lorrie said...

Hi Dawn, I can't look at the answers yet, because I still want to try to figure out all the songs!

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn! Well, I didn't do too badly with this game. It's a cutie. thanks for the visit!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Neabear said...

I did this with my hubby and together we only missed 3 or 4 and got two of them switched, Jingle Bells and Silver Bells. We had to groan over a couple of them. I am thinking of printing it out and taking it to my Mom's on Christmas Day.

Anonymous said...

Hello Dawn, Thank you for your kind comment about Babette. We are so sad and I keep thinking she needs my attention. I have to remind myself she is gone. Time will help I know.

Thanks for publishing the answers. I didn't get back to guess more answers yesterday. I am going to copy it for a Christmas day fun thing to do if you don't mind.

We did do Christmas cookies today and it was a good distraction.

Christmas hugs...Jeanne

Neabear said...

I am stopping by again to thank you for your visit and for the birthday wishes. All the nice comments really made my day! Also if my new red cake plate turns up missing, I may have to check your place first :-) Right now it is safe, it is still on the counter with some cookies on it. Yes, we still have some left, not many, but some. Yummy good.