Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday's Favorite Family Fotos ~ Santa Mom and Britt

Deborah of Pictures Pots and Pens is hosting Friday's Favorite Family Fotos. Please stop by her blog to see who else is posting and be sure to visit them as well.

Reindeer Games kit by Ziggle Designs


It's only fitting so close to Christmas to find a Christmas picture to share. This picture was taken around 1987 or 1988 I am guessing. Britt looks like about 7 or 8. I could be off a year though! I remember being asked to play Santa for a preschool I used to work for. I stopped at my mother's house that day and she snapped this picture.

Sadly my hair is getting that white (though the trips to the hairdresser are keeping the white under wraps!). I also do not need as much "additional" padding anymore. I've taken care of that all on my own LOL!

take care,
Dawn

16 comments:

Darlene said...

That is so CUTE!!!! I understand about the white hair and plumpness! Cute and fun photo you shared.

Anonymous said...

Dawn, I love this picture. You girls were quite the team. ;-) And, you still are.

Lorrie said...

What a sweet and fun picture--it can sit next to the one of Tim you took with Santa this year. I just love that you share your picture memories with us Dawn--thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

Good morning Dawn, I am at my son's house trying to get a few visits in. I noticed Theresa rec'd her ornaments. Yours was mailed at the same time. She does live close to me.
Hopefully you will receive them today.

Britt looks very cute in the Santa photo. I think time is flying by jet right now. LOL!

Christmas love...Jeanne

Grandma Faith said...

Dear Dawn,
How lucky you were to play Saint Nick to some sweet little ones!Great Pic! love, Faith

Deborah aka Miss Bee said...

LOL! I love this post! You are too cute in describing how you think you are!

You made a cute Santa!

Thank you, Dawn,
Deborah

Montee said...

Dawn, this has to be the best picture with Santa that I have ever seen or will see! You look great as Santa! Ho! Ho! Ho!

Anonymous said...

WHAT AN AWESOME PIC.I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE LITTLE GIRL????????????WHAT FUN MEMORIES.HAHA...ANN

said...

What an adorable photo!

Sherrie said...

Hi!
That's a wonderful Photo! Thanks for sharing.

Sherrie

SmilingSally said...

You know that as long as a drug store is open, my hair will NEVER get white.

Neabear said...

What cute picture! When I saw the wording "Brittany and Mom" I thought so where is the mom? After reading further I realized you are the Santa. Could have fooled me! That is a precious picture! So cute and special memories for you I am sure.

Unknown said...

Dawn,
This picture is priceless. I love the expression on Brittany's face! She looks so happy to be in 'Santa's' lap!

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

Now that is PRICELESS! I love it!
You're so funny Dawn!

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

This pic is just too cute Dawn ! What a great treasure this pic is for you and Brittany.

Cottage Rose said...

AWWWWWWWWW Dawn; how cute and sweet you look. What fun you must have had playing Santa.

Have a great weekend

Hugs;
Alaura